Salary: HVCA Rates
- We are seeking a installer to be part of our installation team.
- The job will involve fixing solar panels to roofs and installing installation of underfloor heating under the supervision of an experienced installation supervisor.
- No prior experience is required as full training will be provided.
- Previous experience of commercial heating and plumbing is essential.
- C&G Pipefitting, CSCS card, Unvented Hot Water qualification and PASMA/IPAF certificate preferred but not essential.
- You must be prepared to work externally and on roofs.
- You should be hard working, reliable, conscientious and able to work in a team. The position also involves liaising with clients so it is also essential that you are presentable, polite and friendly.
- There will be the occasional requirement to stay away from home in a hotel.
- HVCA Rates
- This is an exciting opportunity to work within the renewable sector with ample scope for career development and training.
- Please forward your CV for the attention of Lloyd Reed to firstname.lastname@example.org